Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Life.

So everyday, between the hours of 5 and 7 in the morning, I am woken to the sound of people constructing a market outside my building. I cannot blame them since it is just their job to do so, and also I find it cool that there is huge open air market on my street everyday except monday, but god damn. I don't want to wake up at 5 am to the sound of wooden boxes getting thrown around in the street and french people screaming at the top of their lungs. Also, at the end of the day my street is filled with trash, rotting fruit and vegetables, bums picking through all of the rotten fruit, garbage men, and pigeons everywhere. Maybe I am giving the wrong impression of Paris here...but actually Paris is wonderful. I am just amazed by this awesome yet disgusting at the same time market.

Trash on my street:

Pigeon orgy:
Funny stuff:

The woman's best friend:
Man's Best Friend

Since I made paris seem so disgusting, I'll post pretty things now:
Jardin des Plantes:

Église Saint-Étienne-du-Mont

Jardin du Luxembourg
There are many other beautiful parks and things to see...I don't want to paint the wrong picture here.

No comments:

Post a Comment