Monday, August 31, 2009

ah.

Tomorrow I move again for the 2nd time since I've been in France. Right now I'm living in a hotel across the street from a gay rave party club. I cannot way to move tomorrow. Raidd Bar..I hope you burn on account of all the sleepless nights you have caused me. Nothing against gays, but do you really have to shout at the top of your lungs at 2 in the am in your lispy français. Not only this, but I have been sleeping next to a stranger who I met last monday. We are both in similar positions with our homestays being on vacation until tomorrow, and are stuck in a room the size of a closet. Our beds are literally separated by 2 inches. He is a nice guy, but it is just too weird for me. I can't wait to have my own room again, and not have Raidd Bar booming it's 20 Madonna remix songs through the window and walls of my bedroom. A picture update is soon to come. I have grown a mustache and started wearing tighter pants to show off my baguette. Also I am known to walk around town in a white dress shirt(unbuttoned at the top to show off my hairy chest) and a fanny pack. I am truly immersed. I am going to Lyon this weekend, so once I get back I'm sure there will be another update. Entrance exam tomorrow! School starts next monday! Paris is a great city to have nothing important to do...there are plenty of parks and cafes and places to relax and waste the day reading, listening to music, or people watching; but I am really ready to have work and responsibilty. It's always times when you do nothing that you want work or school, and when you have either of those, you want to crawl into the deepest, darkest cave and leave every responsibilty behind. You begin blowing all of your money on records and worthless crap, and then when you are completely broke; worn out from staying out until 5 am and not sleeping ever; and just when you begin feeling like a depressed waste of human life for having such a lack of responsibilty....you say fuck it and begin the cycle all over again. Loiiiiffffee. It's 2:05 am Paris time. I have done my rambling for now... Despite this weird post....I am having a lot of fun here. I am meeting some really genuine and awesome people here. I barely know them, and I feel so welcomed. At the same time I miss a lot of people back home too. I don't want to write anymore....

goodnight.

1 comment: